I was grateful for Metro Vigan Inn (through Powercomm) for inviting us bloggers to experience Vigan and the Ilokano cuisine.
Metro Vigan Inn started operation a year ago, renovating its former hostel facade. They are aiming for a clean and affordable accommodations for backpackers and budget travelers who wanted to explore the Ilocandia region in the most comfortable way possible while still having their wallet and budget in check.
Here’s a glimpse of their rooms and their rates:
-All rooms are inclusive of complimentary breakfast.
– Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
– Rates are quoted based on the minimum capacity of the room. Extra bed/person/breakfast charge will apply. Breakfast for extra person is also charged.
– Peak season surcharge applies (Holidays, Convention Period, Holy Week, etc..)
– Complimentary accomodation for two children aged 10 yrs old and below sharing a bed with parents/adults.
– Standard Check-in time is 2 PM and check out time is 12 NN.
Metro Vigan Inn will complete your Vigan experience with its guided and well-rounded Calesa tour package that provides the best opportunity for uncovering the town’s beauty at the most affordable price.
On a personal note:
Though the whole trip was sponsored, I can say that I enjoyed Vigan. I felt the genuine warm hospitality of the Ilocanos. Metro Vigan Inn was very accommodating and made sure that we enjoyed our stay and appreciate the beauty of Vigan, even for just a short while. The almost 20 hour bus ride was worth the things that you can see and experience in Vigan.
I am familiar that prices of accommodation tend to be stiff at the Heritage Village, but Metro Vigan Inn is the right fit for budget travellers who are also after for comfort for the price they pay. I was quite surprised that for the price, they have a decent bathroom (including a working hot and cold shower) and LED TV with cable. I’d definitely stay at Metro Vigan Inn again if we were to push our road trip up north.
Don’t forget to vote for Vigan for New 7 Wonders Cities. This is another milestone for our country.
Metro Vigan Inn
Bayubay Norte, San Vicente Ilocos Sur
Contact Nos: (077) 674 0448 / 09178243800
Like their Facebook page for updates