- There are no hotels/inns and cottage along the beach line or around the area. You have to ask for the nearby house owners to let you in their house and shower after swimming in the beach.
- The sand is gray. I have no qualms about gray sand, it’s just that if you’ve been to a white sand beach, you’ll find the gray sand, um how do I say this, dirty. (no offense on that one)
- The waves are huge. Meaning, you need to swim with caution if you want to go to the deeper part of the sea, or else you’ll drown if the wild waves catch you.
- Since there are no cottages, you have to look out for your personal belongings. It is an open beach, so anyone can accidentally grab your things if you let it lay on the sand unattended.
- There are no rules when swimming at the beach. It means you can wear anything you like (I’ve seen people who swam there in their long jeans for that matter) and anyone can swim on the beach (even dogs or other animals! I definitely seen a dog swimming with his owner)
Here are my some other pics along the beach.